JOSH 132 -- AKA ELLIOT AKA YOU BETTER RUN AKA BANNY

Go down

JOSH 132 -- AKA ELLIOT AKA YOU BETTER RUN AKA BANNY

Post  josh132 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:01 am

heyy guys, its josh132 or as some of you may know me, Elliot

i have had problems with my computer for a while and it just fails weneer i start on this damn game allll the time.

i am pleased to say it is fine now.

erm for you who dont know me for you new members, my in game name is Josh132, i am a retired 1.3pd xo, vor der heer. i am an old member, been in the squad for i dunno, 2-3 years. im 15 now but 16 on november the 5th, i play drums, got a band called Sound The Alarm. an at school i do something called combined cadet force, it is RAF and army, i am in the RAF and have got a shooting competition next weekend sing the l98, i guessing only a few members are familiar wiht this weapon but we have only got the damn a1 cocking every time we shoot whichis annoying. but te A2 is coming soon.

seems u guys better watch out ure pilot for paratrooper missions awaits.

ive missed playing with u guys but ill be back in son, just going out to preston today to buy the game again, some reason it ont lemme download it from website.

i hope to hear from u, o ye btw im in 5th year at school now so gcse year + my brother josh HES GOING TO UNI I GET HISS ROOOOOM FINALLY AFTER 7 YEARS I GET IT!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO.
anyays

Josh132
1.3PDXO retree
S!

ps,... ill see you in the bunker Olavv
josh132
Jager
Jager

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/banny132

Back to top Go down

Re: JOSH 132 -- AKA ELLIOT AKA YOU BETTER RUN AKA BANNY

Post  xtanker on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Finally!! I for one am glad that your back. As you may remember, I love doing Para missions, and you've always been my favorite
pilot. Always straght and level and right on target. I have been assigned XXO of 2.1 FJ, so I hope to see you in the sky soon.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Very Happy
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  josh132 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 am

xtanker wrote:Finally!! I for one am glad that your back. As you may remember, I love doing Para missions, and you've always been my favorite
pilot. Always straght and level and right on target. I have been assigned XXO of 2.1 FJ, so I hope to see you in the sky soon.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Very Happy

i would except mY STUPID COMPUTER WONT LET IT LOAD, i need ot buy it but no where has it grrrrrrrrr:@@@
josh132
Jager
Jager

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/banny132

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down